The International Strategy and Reconciliation Foundation seeks to prevent and resolve conflicts, advance health, and improve education with the focus particularly on the disadvantaged people. The ISR Foundation is guided by five principles.
- The Foundation values interdisciplinary research to resolve complex and pressing issues.
- The Foundation believes that people have the utmost right to humanitarian needs.
- The Foundation affirms that people can improve their lives when provided with fair access to education and opportunities
- The Foundation improves people's health by addressing root causes of health care problems and introducing evidence-based best practice tailored to needs of indigenous people.
- The Foundation creates synergy with public and private organizations to carry out its mission in a transparent, verifiable and law-abiding way.